UK Hair Transplants (UKHT) is a leading clinic run by doctors who are specialist in FUE hair transplantation and treat patients with hair loss and thinning hair. At our state-of-the-art facilities, our top surgeons use cutting-edge technology and science to assure painless hair restoration for both male and female hair loss. In order to provide you with the most effective therapy for your hair loss or thinning hair, UKHT takes a holistic approach. Our recommendations are therefore the best and most appropriate for our patients.
Regulated & Hygiene Clinic
Our doctor is an exceptionally skilled plastic surgeon with more than ten years of experience. Our surgeons have been employed by the NHS (National Health Service) for 15 years and are GMC (General Medical Council) registered. The Care Quantity Commission (CQC) has certified and regulated our clinics to assure the highest level of hygiene, service, patient care, and treatment.
About Us & Patient Care
Hair loss and thinning hair treatments are thorough and goal-driven. In addition to non-invasive PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) treatment, UKHT also offers non-surgical and non-invasive therapies including light therapy combined with a blend of highly effective shampoo designed for hair regrowth and award-winning, expertly created hair serum. Additionally, UKHT provides surgical procedures such as BHFUE and FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) for hair loss (Body Hair Transplant FUE). Additionally, we provide males with beard hair reconstruction and women with both male and female brow hair regeneration.
We will ensure to provide natural and steady results for men and women. The following are the benefits you will receive:
What do we offer?
- Personal service: We provide you with personalised care and a face-to-face consultation with the surgeon who will restore your hair.
- Surgeon-lead clinic: We provide the greatest care and treatment to meet your needs.
- Cost effective: In order to better serve our patients, we provide one of the hair restoration industry’s most affordable treatments.
- Trained staff: Our trained staff who care will help you with every step in this journey.
- 12-month Aftercare: Our service available round-the-clock for 12 months post-surgery: We’ll provide you immediate access to our clinic whenever you need it.