About Our Clinic & Work
UK Hair Transplants?
Regulated & Hygiene Clinic
Our doctors are exceptionally skilled cosmetic surgeons with more than ten years of experience and are registered with the GMC (General Medical Council) to ensure credibility and patient care. The Care Quantity Commission (CQC) has certified and regulated clinics where surgries take place to assure the highest level of hygiene, service, patient care, and treatments.
Our Treatments & Patient Care
Our hair loss and thinning hair treatments are comprehensive and goal-oriented. In addition to non-invasive PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) treatment, UKHT provides non-surgical and non-invasive treatments such as bio-light therapy, combined with a blend of highly effective hair regrowth shampoo and award-winning, expertly created hair serum. Furthermore, at UKHT we offer hair transplant procedures such as FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and BH-FUE (Body Hair Transplant FUE). We also offer beard hair transplant / reconstruction for men and eye brow hair regeneration for women. We will ensure to provide natural and steady results for men and women. The following are the benefits you will receive:
What do we offer?
- Personal service: We provide you with personalised care and a face-to-face consultation with the surgeon who will restore your hair.
- Surgeon-led clinic: We provide the greatest care and treatment to meet your specific needs.
- Cost effective: In order to better serve our patients, we offer one of the most affordable hair restoration treatments in the industry.
- Trained staff: Our caring team will assist you at every step of this journey.
- 12-month Aftercare: We will provide you with immediate access to our clinic whenever you need it for the first 12 months after surgery.